Friday, June 13, 2008

3 months!


I cannot believe that we have had Mikey in our lives for 3 months! It seems like he has been apart of our little family for forever. We are just loving every minute we have with him.

Here are some of the things we love about him.....

*Watching him on his tummy! (See previous post)

*The coos that he makes--it sounds like he is really trying to tell us something important.

*He has discovered his hands and will stare and them and he loves it when I hold his hands, well actually he holds my thumbs (again, see previous post).

*We love his smile! He's not quite laughing yet, but we know he is trying too. He just makes these noises when he smiles and we know he is trying to get that laugh out.

*He is almost rolling over. When I put him on his tummy, he just kicks his feet. He can almost roll over to his side, but then he goes back to his tummy.

*Ryan and I love holding him (of course!).

*We love watching him look out the windows.

*Whenever we are out and about, he is always watching me. He used to just sleep when I would be out, but not anymore!

*He is such a great sleeper (WOO HOO)! He is sleeping from 7:30pm-6:00ish am. I do still feed him around 10:00, but I don't really wake him up.

*Recently, he has started to scratch his head. While that is very cute, his hair comes out when he does that. Not to mention that he has a big bald spot on the back of his head where he sleeps. Do they make Hair Club for Men for babies?

*Everybody always tells us how beautiful he is, and we have to agree!

1 comment:

Leslie said...

He is beautiful! He has got your skin color!!!! I would kill to have that. I'm sure everybody makes a fuss over him when you take him out. He's a cutie pie.