On Monday Mikey was 4 months old! He had his check-up and more shots. He didn't cry too much at the doctor's office, but later that night he did run a fever. But it wasn't too bad.
Here are his stats:
Weight: 13 lbs. 1 oz (25%tile)
Height: 25.3 in. (75%tile)
Head: 16.5 in. (50%tile)
He's still not rolling over yet. Our doctor showed us how to position his arms while he is on his tummy so that he will be able to roll over. We've been practicing it a lot but no luck! I'll be sure and let you all know when he does.
Last night was his first time eating rice cereal. He was too cute! I'm not sure how much of it he actually ate, but he was sure fun to watch!
Here he is before eating. He is clueless!
First bite! Mom, what is this???

2 comments:
Love the very confused look on his face over food! He won't be confused for long! He weighs the same as Garrett....yikes! I think I need to start hiding the bottle!
I remember our first time too. What a precious memory. Mikey looks too cute trying to eat it ro not eat it. (-;
Post a Comment